Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn: Busy doings...

SO, all summer I don't write a word, because, so I tell myself, I'm just too busy. Then comes autumn - and there is SO much to write about - because ... I'm even busier!!! (Does this strike a chord with you?) Kids are back in school, all the regular meetings and activities that we took a summer break from are now back in gear and revving up. Summer's gone, it's harvest time and garden food needs putting up as we enter the last quarter of 2014. Which means...

My 2015 12 Months in Maine calendar will be coming out soon!




Like last year, the calendar measures 8x8". Even better than last year, they cost only $10 each! (Plus tax where applicable.)

To order just send an email to mary.brooking@gmail.com. You can either copy and paste the liink into your email program, or click on the link to my website and the email link at the top of that page. You're welcome to leave a comment here, but sometimes I don't see them, so I don't recommend ordering that way. Anyway, sooner or later I'll need your email address.

After the calendars are printed I'll send you a PayPal invoice, or if you prefer, an address where you can mail your check.

Thanks to all who have ordered my calendars in the past, and who will in the future. You are some of my most important art patrons. I hope they bring a you whole year of colorful enjoyment. 

~m.

No comments:

Post a Comment